Nothing to see here but some links! You knew what this was.
- Titanic sinks in real time – 2 hours 40 minutes — A YouTube video taken from a video game currently in development, attempting to simulate the sinking of the Titanic. Interesting idea, if a bit morbid.
- What do you owe the friends you unwittingly scammed? — A discussion of the hazards and consequences of involving friends in your business ventures.
- 5 reasons to use Vivaldi instead of Chrome or Firefox — A new browser is on the scene from an Opera veteran. It has some interesting features. I’ll have to consider it.
- Even sentient hate-balloon Donald Trump thinks North Carolina’s bathroom law went too far — He’s still horrible, though.
- Hillary Clinton “goysplains” to Bernie Sanders in Passover article, accusing him of betraying his people by criticizing Israel — That’s not quite what she did, but her article in the Times of Israel is a hideous big of apologia for Israel’s destructive policies.
- Rush Limbaugh is facing a big pay cut — What a sad, sad story. By which I mean, “good (hopefully) riddance.”
- Erdogan and the satirist: inside Merkel’s comedy conundrum — The bizarre story of how a relatively unknown TV satirist caused an international incident with his sense of humor, and is now up on criminal charges in Germany for it.
- Cops taunted black veteran as he died — This happened a few years ago but is getting attention now. Yet another instance where police, after critically injuring a black man, left him to suffer until he died.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.