Once again, I’m going to be traveling when this goes up, but hey. Also, since I haven’t been online much this week, there won’t be a lot of links. Take what you can get!
- Steam hacker says more vulnerabilities will be found, but not by him — A teenage university student finds multiple backdoors in Valve’s game distribution platform and online store, and Valve doesn’t even see fit to acknowledge him, so he’s calling it quits.
- Star Trek White Noise Sleep Machine — You’d think it’s an April Fool’s joke, and maybe for $150, the joke’s on whoever would pay that much. Cool, but too expensive.
- This New York Daily News interview was pretty close to a disaster for Bernie Sanders — I suppose it’s only disastrous if one finds it surprising. Sanders is not big on specific details of his policies.
- Wounded by abortion backlash, Trump seeks help from a seasoned pro — What if Donald Trump came to Richard Nixon for advice?
- Watch Louie Gohmert bizarrely oppose bill for women scientists: MLK wouldn’t “leave little boys in the ditch” — Basically claiming reverse sexism. Won’t someone think of the men?! And of course, white guys invoking MLK to make their own deranged political points is just so precious.
- The price on our heads: new GapKids ad sparks racially charged controversy — Seriously. Did no one think this through before they did it?
- Tabletop gaming has a white male terrorism problem — A deeply unpleasant read with some behaviors described that I’ve witnessed firsthand.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.