Just because I’m out of town for the weekend doesn’t mean the blog stops! It’s like magic.
- Atheist and satanic literature to be distributed in Delta, Colorado schools — It may be petty but this amused me.
- People have been talking about “the thing” with Ted Cruz for some time now — So, apparently Ted Cruz is some kind of sex machine who sleeps with a lot of women. Who knew?
- Privilege is what allows Sanders supporters to say they’ll “never” vote for Clinton — I’d qualify that with a “some” but I think it makes a good point.
- The exact moment Ben Affleck realized “Batman v Superman” sucks — One of the most fun aspects of this week has been seeing the fallout from BvS’ critical disaster.
- “Batman v Superman”: superheroes adrift in a grim sea of studio money — That about sums it up, right?
- Batman v Superman is v bad — One of the funnier reviews.
- I’m the fat person sitting next to you on the plane — A good read, whether you identify with the author or the kinds of people she encounters.
- Who birthed the anti-trans bathroom panic? — Spoiler: it was (trans-exclusionary radical) feminists.
- The troubling trendiness of poverty appropriation — I don’t agree with everything here but it’s certainly an interesting and worthwhile perspective.
- 17 potato recipes we’d make on Mars — Because of The Martian, get it? These sound good, though.
Views All Time
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.