Another week, another set of links. You know the drill.
- Big Mother is Watching You: Hillary Clinton — What’s Hillary Clinton’s record like with regard to the treatment of sex workers? Not good.
- Travis County GOP apoplectic over new chairman — Notorious scumbag Robert Morrow somehow got himself elected chair of the GOP in Travis County, Texas. Poor Republicans.
- Why Bernie Sanders won Super Tuesday — Sanders doing well in some important blue states might signify major primary victories in his future.
- Jesse Ventura: I’ll run for President if Bernie Sanders loses — Sure, why not.
- South London pub holds a “Republican urinal challenge” — but who is winning? — All of them probably deserve to have their mouths pissed in, really.
- Why South Carolina may be the first of many big losses for Bernie Sanders — In contrast to the link above, many Democratic voters are already committed to Clinton, so will Sanders be able to pull enough away to win future primaries?
- Tone poem for the “leave it there” press — A critique of a media culture that refuses to ask difficult questions or take responsibility for the culture it creates.
- “Not even my wife knows”: secret Donald Trump voters speak out — These people speak for themselves.
- What does a former staffer’s immunity deal mean for Hillary Clinton? — Probably not much.
- Every Bryan Fuller Star Trek episode, ranked — With the news that Bryan Fuller will be showrunner for the upcoming Star Trek series, someone took the time to rank all the episodes of Star Trek series that he wrote previously. Quite a mixed bag, really.
- The ugly new front in the neverending video game culture war — How a midlevel marketing employee at Nintendo became the target of deranged GamerGate fanatics.
- How this company makes $70 million selling random stuff on Amazon — Find items on Amazon. Find cheaper supplier in China. Import and undercut other sellers. Profit!
Views All Time
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.